Monday, June 16, 2008

June 7, 2008
We woke up early this morning and went to the market in Verona and then Sara, Joana, Jenn, and I went to Milano and when we got there we were very hungry and we stopped at a café and I had a prosciutto, cheese, lettuce, and tomato panino with a sprite. Then I had a gelato which was café and chocolate in a cone!

June 8, 2008
Sara and I woke up to go to church at 11am and then we went out for breakfast at the café and I had a brioche vuota and latte macchiato. Then I really didn’t have much to eat for the rest of the day. Then Joana and I, Sunday night went to a discoteca near Lake Garda and there was a buffet of snack foods and fruit. So I had a coca-cola with a “chex mix” snack, with chips, popcorn, and then a cup of cantaloupe!

June 9, 2008
For breakfast I had a brioche and some water. Then I went to Italian class with the girls and I had a pizzetta for lunch which was very good! Then I had a snack, which I got a brioche with chocolate! It was delicious!! And then Sara and I went to dinner and we had bread/breadsticks and I had Spaghetti with tomato sauce! That was also delicious! When I got to the apartment, I had a toast biscotti with NUTELLA!! My favorite!

No comments: